Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sunny Day: Day 27

Late Post:
Yesterday was sunny and beautiful!  We spent most of it outside, went to brunch as a family, and my husband and I got to go on a date!  Loved the whole day!
Breakfast: Half egg and cheese on chabatta bread and half whole wheat pancakes and of course yummy coffee.

We spent a million hours at the park, skipped lunch but made it to town for ice cream.
Snack:  Mint chip kiddy cone

We finally decided we were starving by 2:30 so I made us all chicken wraps.

Late Lunch:  Chicken wrap, spring mix salad, mustard, and cheese

We were in a rush to get out of the house to go see Louie CK, so we skipped food.  We did get a chance to grab a drink at a bar.  I had a pear sakatini!  Delicious.  I also had a beer at the show.  We didn't eat out, everywhere was crowded and closing since it was a Wednesday.  My husband grabbed some McDonalds, I resisted the urge to get something at the drive through and just ate a few things we had at home.  So glad I didn't eat a yucky burger!
Late Dinner:  Bowl of strawberries and grapes, cheese tortilla with whole wheat chips and salsa.  Also a few handfuls of jellybeans




No comments:

Post a Comment