Friday, March 1, 2013

Here We Go: Day1

I'm actually following through with my New Year's resolutions by doing this blog!  There is a first for everything!  So here we go "Day 1"!  Today being the the first of the month and with the birth of this blog I decided that my binge eating on scones, muffins, and Easter candy would come to a stop.  So today I really tried to control myself.  Ok, I did slip on the candy...but I only ate three pieces instead of eight!   Overall I think I had a good food day.  It'll take me a while to figure out all of the glitches to blogging...hang in there with me and let me know what you think!

Scrabbled eggs, cheese, salsa, & whole wheat tortilla
Coffee with a TB of sugar fat free half & half (2x)


Ok...a strange lunch.  We went on a hike and I just grabbed stuff.  A corn tortilla with peanut-butter, about 20 Wheat Thins, a banana, I also had a clementine that I forgot to put in the pic.



 Pea Soup or in Dutch 'Erta Soup', with Turkey Sausage this is a recipe I learned to love when we lived in the Netherlands for a year.

Dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment