Thursday, March 21, 2013

Better Days to Come: Day 21

I totally slacked on pictures today and on eating healthy!  I will list everything though.  My husband (fingers crossed)  will be done with his dissertation this weekend and my life will be less crazy and I will be less forgetful...for example: leaving my phone in the car, so that I'm not able to take pics of the food I'm eating.  Breakfast was uneventful and so was lunch. Mainly carbs.
Breakfast:  Heart to Heart Cereal and coffee



I had intended on eating a big salad for lunch but I heated up some tortellini for my toddler, who in return turned his nose up at it.  There for I finished it.  I should have still made a salad, I realize now that I didn't eat one green thing today!

Lunch: Whole wheat three cheese tortellini, topped with parmesan

Today was super busy for my 4year old...which meant busy for me.  We spent most of the day running around and after his karate class at 5pm, we were all spent.  I took the boys to Five Guys.  It's a yummy hamburger place!  This is where I left my phone in the car, once I had two kids seated at a table I just couldn't get myself to go back out to the car for my phone to take a picture (husband was not with us).  My goal was sit, eat, get out, go home, and get everyone to bed.  If you want to see what a yummy Five Guys burger looks like click here "burger"
Dinner:  A cheese burger with mushrooms and onions, with a side of fries.  I also indulge in some  lemonade and on the way out the door I put calf a cup of Mr. Pib in my cup to go.
Snacks:  A little box of Easter candy and a cup cake

I certainly have had better days.  But it could have been worse.  Tomorrow is grocery day, I'm looking forward to a new week...with good recipes, a husband not working on dissertation, and hopefully time to clean my crazy house!




No comments:

Post a Comment