Sunday, March 3, 2013

A No Brunch Sunday: Day 3


Going to the grocery store trumped brunch!  I started my morning off with coffee.  I'm still nursing my youngest boy so I've been trying my best to stick to half/caff.  It's often hard when he wakes up at 5:30am most mornings!  Looking at my food pics now, I see that I ate breakfast food for most of the day.  I do love me some breakfast food.  I think because of nursing...(I hope) I'm very hobbit like and have second breakfast.  Since I'm getting up at 5:30, eating at 6:00 by 10:00 I AM HUNGRY!  Do any of you eat more than one breakfast??

Breakfast: I at two Weetabix biscuits with milk.  I just discovered these recently when a friend suggested them for my boys when there isn't time to cook oatmeal.  They are really high in fiber, I've grown to love them.
Second Breakfast: My usual routine at the grocery store is to first stop at the bakery area and grab something yummy.  I was totally planning on just getting the boys something and passing up on the muffin.  But...the muffins had just come out of the oven...and well...I didn't get to go to brunch all weekend..so I treated myself.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to eat it until I got to the car because of crazy kids.  But low and behold it was still warm.








Lunch/Third Breakfast: Whole wheat tortilla, spinach, eggs, cheese, and 2 turkey bacons with salsa.  I ate 3 more pieces of bacon after...sooo good!

Snack: A banana, 3 gram-crackers  and a hot chocolate





Dinner:  Chicken (from the whole chicken I cooked yesterday), wild rice package, and a ton of spinach.  This is one of my favorite meals and oh so easy if you have the chicken already cooked.

Dessert: A Weight Watchers Vanilla Fudge Cone


No comments:

Post a Comment