Saturday, March 16, 2013

Is Today Saturday?: Day16

For some reason today feels like a weekday.   However, I started my morning off with one of our special weekend breakfasts. Although it was missing turkey bacon.  I recently read an article in the New York Times about processed/cured meat and it's correlation to cancer....so for now while I'm still scared out of my pants..my family is taking a break from these meats. Breakfast: Egg and cheese everything bagel sandwich.  I ate the whole thing...I didn't remember to take a picture until half -way through.

My lunch was a bit of this and a bit of that.  I took the kids to the bounce place in the mall today and we ended up at Target (which is in the mall) and had lunch from the grocery section and I got my coffee for the day

Lunch:  A hand full of raspberries, 2 pieces of french bread with provolone cheese, and half of a yogurt.  Coffee sweet and light.
Snacks:  I had a few wheat thins, a clementine, and half a banana (no pics)



Tonight was fish night.  It was delicious as always.  I usually get about a 1lb or so, but I think that this time I must have gotten a little more.  We could barely eat all of it!  I use to think it would be so expensive to eat fresh fish.  But for $5.99 a lb. and that feeds us four...I can't think of other meats that are cheaper.  So glad we have fish night!

Dinner:  Haddock fish, kale, and wild rice mix and a yummy raspberry beer
Dessert:  A Weight Watchers ice cream cone









No comments:

Post a Comment