Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lazy Day: Day 30

Today was beautiful and relaxing.  We took the boys to two Easter egg hunts today.  We also treated ourselves...yep..the yummy scone I always talk about and my favorite coffee.  We really went to two different coffee shops to get exactly what we wanted.  This of course was our second breakfast.
First breakfast:  Berry flake cereal
Second Breakfast:  yummiest chocolate chip scone and best coffee ever

I was so full from the scone.  I'm pretty sure my stomach has shrunk a bit and I'm not nursing as much so I'm still adjusting to how much I should eat.  I took a two hour nap with my toddler, he wasn't feeling well.  It felt nice to lay in bed with the curtians open and have the sun hitting my face while I napped and read.  I snacked quite a bit today.

Snacks:  A handful of bunnies,  4 peeps, and 3 rice crispy treats!

As for dinner...I totally forgot to take a picture.  I think I was so hungry from not eating lunch that it wasn't until I was on my last bite that I remembered that I hadn't.  We had meatball subs.  I really tried to cut down on the bread tonight.  Trying to make up for all the treats I had today.  I'm so glad Easter is tomorrow.  My family really enjoys treating themselves during holidays...and holidays to us start days in advance.  For example we have birthday Months...not weeks or days but totally celebrate birthday month...it can get treat dangerous!!

Dinner:  Half a whole wheat hoagie bun with 5 meatballs (no add cheese) and a spring mix salad with honey mustard


No comments:

Post a Comment