Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 9: Snowy Day!


It's 9 degrees outside and snow is everywhere!  I didn't get to leave the house today, seriously not leaving the house kind of makes me a little crazy!

Breakfast:  Coffee, Leftover pancake, Scrambled eggs, Weight Watchers cheese, Apple (my kids ate most of the apple)

I skipped lunch but snacked a bit.

Snacks/Lunch:  Pretzels, 4 pieces of Turkey bacon, Cheese stick, 2 handfuls of Wheat Thins (no picture)
Dinner was one of our go to meals that is easy and yummy.

Dinner: Turkey meatballs with spaghetti and sauce

 The meatballs are just turkey meat, about a cup and half of shredded spinach, with garlic powder and salt and pepper.  I make small balls and put them on broil for 7 minutes and then flip them and have them go for about 3 more after that.  Too easy!


Late Night Snacks:  Apple, Peanut Butter, and Honey





No comments:

Post a Comment