Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 10:


Cold, cold cold!!  I finally got of the house today. Although I think the high today was 12 degrees the sun was out and it made a world a difference.  My eating was quite strange today.  I made a warm oatmeal but only ate about a quarter of it...just wasn't feel the oatmeal today!

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Milk, Pecans, and Honey, Coffee and a bit of walnut loaf (maybe 5 bites)








School was delayed two hours today, since I was getting out of the house I thought I'd stay out until pickup time for my oldest boy around 2pm.  This is challenging in a small town, not many places to go with a toddler and keep warm without spending money the whole time.  The library wasn't open so we went to a coffee shop.  I did get a treat, but mainly for my toddler who, ate 90% of it!










I ate a late lunch around three.  It was quick and easy.

Lunch: Flat Wheat Bread, 2 Eggs, Weight Watchers cheese


Dinner was quick too.  I used a lot of leftovers.






Dinner:  Brown rice, Leftover Chicken, Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Garlic, topped with leftover peanut sauce

Snacks:  3 pieces of Brazil nut bar (from the bins at the grocery store) and a Cheese stick

No comments:

Post a Comment