Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 16 :Pajama Day




It was so cold today school was canceled, not because of snow because of cold!  I don't think it got out of the negatives just like I didn't get out of my pajamas!


Breakfast:  Toast with butter, coffee, and 2 fried eggs


My oldest son was still sick so I spent most of the day taking care of him.  I made a a quick but warm lunch for us and he had chicken noodle soup leftovers from the restaurant the other day.


Lunch:  Chicken nuggets, mac, a little buffalo sauce with a seltzer





Dinner was nice.  I realized when I set the table that this was our third day to have pork.  When planning the menu I didn't mean to do that.  The funny thing is we usually only eat pork once or so a month.

Dinner:  White rice, pork chop, and roasted carrots and green beans



I did a lot of snacking throughout the day!

Snacks: Brazilian nut bar, hot cocoa, beer, pretzels and hummus











No comments:

Post a Comment