Friday, January 17, 2014

Day: 5

Hello Weekend!

I somehow I justify almost every Friday (grocery shopping day) that we should treat ourselves to pizza.  If we aren't ordering it in we are going out for it.  If you read my blog back in March you may remember me "treating" myself a lot; a coffee here, a scone there, and brunch almost every weekend.  I don't do that so much any more.  But it will be hard to break me of Friday pizza night.

Breakfast:  Two fried eggs, Wheat toast, and Yummy coffee




I ate a fairly small lunch anticipating the pizza and beer night.  I even took a picture of the number of crackers I ate instead of just the box.  This way keeps me honest and helps me control the urge to pop another one in my mouth!

Lunch:  Leftover tuna casserole and Wheat Thins

Snacks:  Clementine, a piece of my son's leftover PB&J sandwich, and fruit chews

 





Dinner was great.  We met friends for pizza and beer at a place where the kids can run around and act crazy.  It's still hectic taking a toddler to dinner but it's worth it for the the social life.  All of our play-date friends have been sick the past two weeks.  It was nice to get out of the house and talk with other adults!

Dinner:  Two pieces of Meat Lovers pizza and Two beers.  (I ate half before I remembered to take a picture....oops)


I did resist the donut at the store today but grabbed a treat for the evening.  It is the weekend, right? I don't feel guilty treating myself to a few yummy things!

Late Night Snack: Snickers and Granola bar




No comments:

Post a Comment