Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 17: Burger

It's been a long week and it's only Wednesday!

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, Weight Watchers cheese, on whole wheat flat bread and coffee

I really enjoyed my leftover lunch of the lentil stew.  I argued with myself over if I should eat it or eat what my kids were having PB&J.  We don't have a microwave so heating something up is a mini-event.  I finally talked myself into heating it up.  I felt like I had already had my bread intake in the morning.






Lunch: Leftover lentil stew

I made brownies today.  I have just one picture but I did eat 2!

Snack: 2 brownies




It's been a long week and the whole family was feeling it!  We decided to head out to a restaurant.  Before we did we stopped by the thrift store to browse and let the boys play with the toys.  This is one of ways to pass the time in our small town.   We ended up buying 5 puzzles for the kids and some dominoes.  We took one of the puzzles and the dominoes into the restaurant.  These two things made for great family fun while we waited for the food.  I'd never thought to bring a game or a puzzle to dinner but I will grab one now every time we head out to eat.  We all had a great time!

Dinner:  2 yummy beers, a burger, fries, and coleslaw

No comments:

Post a Comment