Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 11: Not Feel'n the Food

Not sure if it's the weather or what but my apatite is blah.

I repeated my lunch yesterday for breakfast.  My husband was reading the blog and said "wait you had an egg sandwich for lunch; that looks so good". I decided to make it for breakfast.  Thank goodness!  I had to use the same picture from yesterday because I couldn't find my phone to take a picture.

Breakfast:  2 fried egg sandwich, Weight Watchers cheese, on wheat flat bread.

Our fridge is once again empty; more empty than usual.  I think we eat more on three day weekends.  So I had to pull something from the freezer for lunch.   Something left over from Christmas!







Lunch: 3 Delicious Sausage Balls (they are truly sooo fattening!!!)


Dinner was a favorite crock-pot sweet potato chili.







Dinner: Sweet potato chili, Weight Watchers cheese, Light Sour Cream



Sweet Potato Chili Recipe
2 cans of black beans
2 cans of red kidney beans
2 cans of diced tomatoes
1 purple onion
5 cloves of garlic
1 green bell pepper
1 tablespoon of coco
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon








No comments:

Post a Comment