Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 15


Today my oldest son stayed home sick.  Although he was sick the sun came out so we went out for a bit.  It was nice to get out in the sun even though it was freezing.

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs and Coffee

We ate lunch at a deli.  One thing this town has going for it, it has a lot of sandwich shops.






Lunch: Grilled chicken salad sandwich with provolone cheese on wheat bread and a side of pickles.

Tonight's dinner was a surprise.  I had a recipe printed off, I thought it was one I tried last month but halfway through cooking I realized this was not the coconut curry lentils recipe.  However the 'lental stew' ended up being tasty.  I surprisingly had some ham in the fridge that the other recipe didn't call for but this one did!

Dinner:  Lentils, spinach, tomatoes, potato, carrots, onion and garlic topped with ham.


Tomorrow is suppose to be really cold, I looked a few minutes ago and at 8am it's suppose to be -12 degrees!!

I had forgotten to buy some beef for one of my dinners this week so I made a quick stop to pick it up.  I like many grabbed a few snacks to survive the cold tomorrow. I however decided to indulge a little tonight.

Snacks: Chocolate covered almonds, 2 beers, and a few handfuls of these gross cheese things!







No comments:

Post a Comment