Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 6: The Weekend

It's the weekend for sure!  I let loose a bit today with food.  But I'm not feeling to bad about it. I did better than I would have two weeks ago.  I had a busy day.  We went to a baby shower and then headed to an IUP basketball game.  Events like these can always be dangerous food traps.

Breakfast:  Yummy Waffle, Banana, and Maple syrup & Coffee













I knew that I was going to have a chance to graze a little bit at the baby shower so I tried to keep my lunch lite.  The rest of my family ate chicken nuggets and Mac.

Lunch:  Wheat tortilla, Spinach, Tomato, Hummus, and Weight Watchers cheese with a side of carrots


 



Shower Treats:  Mimosa, Half a turkey sandwich, Various fruit & Veggies, and a Chocolate croissant yummy thing, a Cupcake, and 3 Chocolates



Game Snack: Buttery Popcorn ( I ate about a quarter of the box)

To top the Saturday off I ended it with Taco Bell.  Seriously today was ridiculous, but what makes me feel better is that if I wasn't recording my food, I know that I would have ate so much more today!

Dinner:  2 Meat burritos with cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment