Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 12: Grocery Day

I had a strange morning, most spent at the grocery store.  I grabbed a small breakfast but made up for it with a big portioned lunch and dinner.

Breakfast:  Coffee & Banana
Snack:  I had 2 Gram Crackers at the grocery (no picture; I was juggling too many things!)

I had worked up an appetite. The veggie leftovers form the other night were for lunch.  That is one of our large plates.    I spent two and half hours at the grocery store with two kids.  I admit I was going slow and letting the boys mess around.  It's so cold out and not many places to go so I was letting them get some energy out.  But my toddler had to go to the bathroom half way through the store and then had to go again before we finished the last isle.  Taking a potty training toddler to a public bathroom is an  event; add an antsy 5 year old to the scenario to it and you have a circus act in the large stall at the end of the bathroom!

Lunch: Potatoes, Corn, & Green Beans

Since it's Friday.  We ate pizza as usual.  This week's was bought at the store.





Dinner: 3 pieces of Peperoni pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment