Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fat Day: Day 41

Man I was really packing in the calories today!  I don't know what's gotten into me.... I have got to get back on track.  Today my husband and I went to my son's preschool to talk about living in Suriname.  They are studying South America.  So of course we treated ourselves to breakfast.  I even got one of those deadly delicious scones for later.  My husband is the one who talked me into it.  He is known for  his extreme dislike of sugary breakfast foods but when it comes to this scone, I guess that opinion is thrown out the window!

Breakfast:  Everything bagel with egg, bacon, and cheese (I know...I can't seem to quit the bacon!) and coffee
Snack/Lunch:  The yummy chocolate chip scone

I made home made pizza tonight.  It was really yummy, even my toddler loved it!  I really enjoy making yummy pizza at home.  It's sometimes hard to find the time.  It's not something you can really prepare ahead of time.
Dinner:  Whole wheat pizza topped with cheese, olives, and pepperoncinis

It looks like it's going to rain the rest of April!  I will be heading to the grocery on Friday...my aim is to keep bread products out of the cart!



No comments:

Post a Comment