Sunday, April 7, 2013

Protein! : Day 38

As I'm writing this I am so full!  I totally ate my share of meat today.  I didn't get any sleep last night, my toddler must be growing, teething, wanting to make me crazy, it could be one or all of these!  My wonderful husband let me go back to sleep for a couple hours and looked after the boys.  He then made us all breakfast!  Breakfast:  Toast and 2 poached eggs with coffee

After having a lazy morning and talking about bills and budgets with my husband, we decided we better go out to eat before we make our final budget for the summer.  That way it won't count...yep that's how we roll!
Lunch:  Texas Roadhouse bacon, cheese burger with fries, I also had a margarita on the rocks
I usually get a steak at Texas Roadhouse but going to our seats we passed a guy that just got served a yummy burger and I was persuaded differently.  I can't remember the last time I was this full.  I think the bread and the fries really threw me over the edge.  I think I'm burger and fried out for a while.

Our neighbors invited us over for dinner.  We love hanging out with them and they always make the best food.  We were so full from lunch but of course we ate our share at their house too and didn't skip dessert.  It's amazing what kind of damage you can do on a weekend food wise when you are letting loose!



Dinner:  Steak with mushroom and onions on a flat bread, roasted potatoes, and a small salad.
Dessert:  Brownies, with ice cream and fruit (I ate an extra sliver of brownie not in the pic)
My schedule of me exercising everyday from 4-5 did not pan out.  We will discuss our schedules again tonight and try to make something work this week.  I hate it but I need it!




No comments:

Post a Comment