Thursday, April 4, 2013

Leftovers: Day 35

Today was beautiful outside!  I'm so looking forward to the warmer weather.  Today's food wasn't very exciting and I didn't get my window to workout. I'm actually trying to think of something yummy to snack on right now...but nothing comes to mind.  Grocery day is tomorrow, so we are empty.

On my egg burrito this morning I put some fat-free mozzarella.  I bought this at Wal-mart last week, it's kind of hard to find around here.  I would eat this like crazy when I was on Weight Watchers, today I realized it's kind of like tasteless plastic, not worth the money,  I think I will just go without.
Breakfast:  Whole wheat tortilla, scrambled eggs, and plastic cheese

The rest of the day consisted of leftovers.
Lunch: Famous chicken noodle soup


I totally thought we were going to the Texas Roadhouse tonight...I could have sworn my husband and I agreed on that.  But somewhere there was a miscommunication...so I had leftover chicken for dinner.  Talk about disappointment  

Dinner: Baked chicken and zucchini a spring mix salad and light ranch dressing and a boiled egg.

I usually buy Stony Fields Organic Yogurt or greek yogurt.  However, Wal-mart does not carry Stony Fields and their greek yogurt is too expensive so I grabbed La Yogurt, it tastes yummy at first but then leaves a bad taste in my mouth like it has aspartame or something in it...yuck...never again!
Snacks:  2 handfuls of pretzels and a cup of yogurt




No comments:

Post a Comment