Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Carbs: Day 33

My husband went into NYC early this morning so it threw us all off schedule.  Not that we ever have a set schedule...I'm working on this.  I think I need more structure that allows me more time to myself.  Now that my husband has a little more free time, I'm trying to set my plan in motion.  Starting tomorrow I'm going to exercise between 4pm-5pm.  I don't think this is the best time slot but I think it will work best for the family. I think it will help me tone up a bit.  I tried on a few dresses today at Target...boy do my arms need some toning!!  Wish me luck!



We stopped and got doughnuts since we left the house so early.  I ate 1 and 1/2...better than the other day. I wish there was drive through places that had healthy breakfasts or real eggs.  I grabbed a coffee at Starbucks at our Target.  
Breakfast: A chocolate glaze doughnut and a half a blueberry one with a coffee

I was so hungry by lunch time.  I really should just stick to protein in the AM.  I made a quick wrap at home that really hit the spot.
Lunch:  Whole wheat tortilla, 2 pieces of turkey bacon (left over from Easter), swiss cheese,spring mix salad, and light ranch dressing with a side of carrots.  Also a handful of bunnies.

We picked up my husband from the train around 4pm.  We were all a little hungry so we stopped and had some bar food.  Not the best choice and not very satisfying.  Of course around 9pm my tummy started growling, so I made a bowl of cereal.  I seriously had a lot of carbs today!!  Glad I'm starting to workout tomorrow.  It's been a while...wish me luck on keeping up with Jillian Michaels in her workout video.
Dinner:  A beer, 2 small slices of the pizza, and half the pretzel with mustard
Late Snack:  Flake/strawberry cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment