Saturday, April 6, 2013

2 in 1: Day 36 and 37

Last night my hubby and I watched a movie.  I thought I'd post the blog afterwards but my toddler who's teething decided differently.  So I am including yesterday and today's meal/snack into one.
Friday was errand day.  We did hair cuts and groceries and then all played at the park.
Breakfast:  Whole wheat tortilla, s eggs with ketchup and coffee
Since we went to the grocery later in the day I was not tempted to buy a muffin. We went as a family and believe it or not these family trips to the grocery always seem more crazy than when it's just me and the kids.  My husband adds a weird spin to the chore.  I grabbed a rotisserie chicken from the deli for lunch.
Lunch:  Spring salad with rotisserie chicken and light honey mustard dressing
Snacks: Clementine, gram crackers, and a seltzer
As for dinner last night we totally splurged and ordered pizza from across the street and ate until we could eat no more.
Dinner:  Meat pizza!  I had about 6 pieces; remember these are personal size pizzas

Day 37
Today we had tons of snuggle time in our family bed and then all went to breakfast.  This is my favorite way to start a morning.  I went carbs crazy but made up for it by repeating yesterday's lunch.
Breakfast: Half a french toast order and half a egg, cheese, on bread.  And the best coffee ever!  
Lunch: Salad with rotisserie chicken & light honey mustard dressing
Snacks:  PB&J on a whole wheat tortilla & 2 Clementines
I was pretty hungry, hence the picture of my half eaten dinner....when I'm really hungry I always forget to take a pic.  Dinner: Black bean quesadillas topped with sour cream, guac, onions, and salsa.  Whole wheat tortilla chips and a small salad with light ranch dressing.












No comments:

Post a Comment