Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sunshine!: Day 40

It was anther beautiful but very long day!  I decided to eat my breakfast out instead of walking because I knew I would be at the park all day after I picked up my older son from school.
Breakfast: Coffee, wheat toast with cheese and egg.

I was planning to skip lunch because of my big breakfast but I ended up eating some snacks I had packed for the boys.  It was too hard to get pics of them.  I felt like I was chasing a monkey all day; keeping your eye on a toddler who is fearless at a play ground, is tiring!

Snacks/Lunch:  1/2 a PB&J tortilla, a clementine, and 2 large carrots, and a handful of grapes

We all were super hungry and dirty when we got home from a day at the park.  My husband so kindly made dinner while me and the boys took a bath.  Dinner was very satisfying!

Dinner:  Whole wheat spaghetti, with spinach, and turkey meat along with a salad tossed with light ranch dressing

Dessert: I have been raiding the chocolate chips!  3 handfuls! I will most likely eat a handful or two of popcorn while watching Mad Men

No comments:

Post a Comment